We found what we wanted pretty quickly but thought it was overpriced so when the salesman came over I asked if the prices were negotiable and he took 50% off the sales price of the dresser and then threw in 2 end tables for the price of 1. It was too good a deal to pass up!
The dresser couldn't fit in our car so we had to come back today with a truck rental from Lowe's to pick it up. While we were waiting for the guys to load it into the truck, we found an amazing sectional that we thought would look great in the loft. My negotiating skills (which I never knew I had until yesterday) came in handy again as we walked out with a 50% discount!
We've got some serious decorating to do but overall it was a very productive weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment