Today was Bonnie's 10 month birthday! She is still walking all over the place and rarely ever crawls anymore - I guess it just takes too long to crawl. She is also getting into EVERYTHING! We spend most of our time chasing her around and then cleaning up the destruction that has been left in her wake.
We have discovered that there is little that Bonnie won't eat. She eats all kinds of things at school and never has a problem. Lately, she seems to be preferring vegetables to everything else, which is so awesome! I cut up some watermelon for her the other day and as you can see below she really really REALLY enjoyed it.
I started singing "if you're happy and you know it" to Bonnie and she claps her hands at the part that says "clap your hands." It is so cute! Her waving skills have really improved and she waves at people in addition to dogs now. The only thing is her wave is more like a Vanna White puzzle wave than a real wave but she's working on it.


No comments:
Post a Comment