Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

February 18, 2013

Pigtails and Pirate Ships

We discovered a really cute and super close children's museum this weekend. We got in for free so we figured there was no harm in checking it out. Bonnie had such a great time! They have a pirate ship which overlooks the rest of the museum. Bonnie loved running up the ramp and looking down on everyone. Every time we tried to leave she would escape and run back up the ramp of the pirate ship!

As you may have noticed in the pictures, Bonnie's hair is finally long enough to do some really cute things with it like pigtails! I told Matt when I was pregnant with Bonnie that all I wanted was a little girl so I could put her hair in pigtails and the day is finally here! Of course, she is so cute with pigtails!

Bonnie continues to be a terror around the house. She drags everything out of every drawer she can reach daily. I feel like I've turned into a human vacuum cleaner. She's also started taking her pants off constantly. I don't know what the deal is but we can't keep pants on her to save our lives! Here is only part of her destruction today (notice how she's pant less!).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment