Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

May 10, 2010

Flower Addiction

So, I've come to a realization this past weekend - I have an addiction to flowers. In addition to beIng a fairly expensive addiction I have determined this to be a very serious condition. I don't know if anyone has given a name for such an addiction so I might be the only one suffering.

The past two weekends have been gorgeous weather for buying and planting flowers which has not helped cure my addiction.

Matt took the opportunity to try out our new lawn mower.

I took the opportunity to pull weeds in the front yard. That is definitely hard work!

Last weekend Matt made the mistake of taking me to The Flower Bin, my favorite nursery. We ended up buying 2 more peonies, a rose bush, and lots of flowers for our hanging baskets.
I will post pictures of our final completed projects and some of the flowers that have bloomed next time. We have had a really hard time getting the grass to fill in, especially where the dogs have ruined it. We ended up buying some patchmaster so hopefully that will work. If not, we are going to have one weird looking backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment