Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

June 8, 2010

Turning 28

For my birthday Matt and I didn't do anything too special. We did a little bit of shopping and then the traditional birthday gambling. We hit up the local BINGO hall but again had no luck this year. Our odds were much better this time since we went to the later game but apparently that wasn't even enough extra advantage to make us a winner. I came within 3 numbers of winning the $7,500 jackpot, which I totally thought was mine but someone else beat me to it.

I've had my eye on this donkey planter for some time and Matt bought it for my birthday. We named her Consuela. She is super cute and a great addition to the deck!

It's going to be really hard to beat 27 but I'm excited about what's in store for 28!

No comments:

Post a Comment