Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

October 4, 2010

Busy Summer!

It has been a ridiculously busy summer and to be honest I'm glad it's over!

All in all since the middle of june I was home a total of 5 weeks. I spent a long 10 weeks in eastern Colorado onsite for a big case making PDF copies of 850,000 documents. Not exactly a great time at all! As soon as I got done with that I had to go to Minneapolis for 2 weeks for training.

Other than having to sit in training for 8 hours a day, it was my first time to Minneapolis and it was surprisingly a really nice city with lots to do. We were lucky enough to be able to stay at the W downtown. It was snazzy but everything there was way overpriced.

My office mate and I wandered around on Sunday and found some really pretty parks. This is Minnehaha Falls park, which was really pretty.

Minnehaha Falls.

Of course we had to tour the Mall of America. Weirdly enough we spent most of our time riding the rides and not shopping!

Loring Park just outside of the city.



Somehow around all the massive traveling, we've actually gotten some things done around the house this summer. We bought two more trees for the backyard and managed to keep all of our other plants alive! We've also bought some much needed accessories for our bedroom. Next, we're got our sights set on furnishing the living/dining room - we'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment