Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

February 21, 2012

Rockin' and Rollin'

Bonnie is now officially a baby on the move! Last Thursday when I went to visit her at daycare she rolled over for the first time from her tummy to her back. All the babies were on the play mat and the baby next to Bonnie started to reach out towards her as if to grab her hand. Bonnie moved her hand away from him and next thing I knew she had rolled over. It was a shock for both of us!



On Sunday to our surprise Bonnie rolled over from her back to her tummy, which definitely is the tougher trick. And just last night she rolled over from her back to her tummy, waited a minute and then rolled back onto her back. A full 360 degree roll! It wasn't just a fluke either because she did it another two times.

Here is video I was able to catch of her rolling from her tummy to her back last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment