Despite all of my illnesses, Bonnie has continued to thrive. She is doing really well at daycare and really loves her teacher. She's done more art projects which are proudly hanging up in her classroom. Rolling from her back to her tummy has now become her favorite pastime and has become much easier for her lately.
Holding her bottle - what a little helper!
It's hard work going to school everyday!
Napping with a sick Mommy.
Bonnie has the whole self soothing thing down. It's pretty cute when she sucks her thumb! Here she fell asleep with her thumb in her mouth.
Last week Bonnie discovered that she has toes. She insists on grabbing them all the time now and especially at every diaper change, which makes things a bit more difficult. But honestly it's so cute we don't mind.
I got a video of Bonnie chatting up a storm tonight. Lately she has had an awful lot to say. I would love to know what she's saying! Matt is convinced she is going to be a talker like Mommy and judging by the way she's going I might just have to agree.

No comments:
Post a Comment