Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

May 5, 2012

Photo shoot

On Thursday Bonnie's school had its annual school photos taken. Just like it was for us in school, LifeTouch came in and took individual picures of all the kids and then took group photos of her classroom. I wasn't able to be there when Bonnie got her pictures taken but I heard from her teacher that she cried during the entire session. Apparently she and another little girl in her class cried the entire time which is weird because they are the quietest kids in the class! I later heard that Bonnie had a couple of pictures where she wasn't crying but she wasn't smiling either. Since we figured those pictures were a bust we decided to conduct our own photo shoot today. We took Bonnie to a park right down the road and actually ended up getting some pretty cute pictures.





It was time for a nap as you can see here.

We even had a waredrobe change!




Did you notice the super red hair? It usually doesn't look quite that red but I guess the sun had some lightening effects on her hair color.




All in all I think we did a pretty good job for amateur photographers!

No comments:

Post a Comment