Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

May 17, 2012

Will Crawl for Dog Food

The only other kid in Bonnie's class who is crawling has been out of the country for the past couple of weeks.  He came back on Monday and I guess showed Bonnie the correct way to crawl because by the end of the day she was actually crawling!  When we got her home we had to see for ourselves and sure enough she was on all fours using alternating hands and feet to crawl.  Of course, she went right to the dog food.  I'm not quite sure what Bonnie's fascination with dog food is but she will NOT stop crawling towards it. I caught this video of her going straight for the dog bowl.  It doesn't matter what direction you put her in she always ends up heading for the dog food.  She doesn't seem too interested in eating it yet, which is a good thing.  I keep telling her I've seen how they make dog food and it is not something you want to be eating or touching but she's determined. 

No comments:

Post a Comment