I decided Bonnie was old enough and definitely interested enough to try out playing with the iPad. I downloaded her several apps to get started and her favorite one has farm animals that play bluegrass songs. She of course likes to dance to all the songs. Wednesday night she was holding the iPad and said "Old MacDonald" and then pressed the farmer who sings "Old MacDonald." I kind of thought I was hearing things but she really said it!
Then last night she had climbed on her rocker chair in her room and I said to her "you're silly" and then she said to me "you're silly"! What!?!
This week Bonnie also started walking up and down the stairs by herself. She's been taking "big girl steps" up the stairs while holding our hands for several months now but now has discovered that she can walk up all by herself. Last night while walking down the stairs she tested out all of her techniques (the butt scoot and the belly slide) one right after another and decided walking was much more efficient.

No comments:
Post a Comment