Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

April 16, 2013

Bobbie

Bonnie's language development has really been kicked into high gear as of late. I think she's adding one or two words a day! Her most recent adds are mine, messy and night-night. We've been working on getting Bonnie to say her name but the closest she's gotten is Bobbie or sometimes she says Baby.

She still loves books. Her newest thing is to drag her chair from the kitchen into the living room and then grabbing a book and reading it in her chair. She looks so grown up!

When she's not reading these days she's being super destructive. One of her favorite things to do is to throw all the DVDs out of the entertainment center and then climb into it. But besides that her next favorite activity is to take out ALL of the bags we have in the kitchen and try to wear them at once. I caught her in the act a few days ago.

Besides being destructive, Bonnie most definitely is entering the terrible twos- just a little early. Her personality is shining through and so is her stubbornness. I caught this picture the other day after pleading with her to sit still for 1 minute so I could put a new diaper on. I so can't wait for potty training! She actually has been displaying a lot of potty readiness signs so hopefully when the time comes it won't be too horrible.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment