I wish I had better news to report on my morning sickness but somehow it would appear that it is worse than last time. I'm not sure how that is even possible but apparently it is! I started feeling nauseous at week 5 and starting throwing up during week 6. And it wasn't just a little throwing up - it was all day. So, I started taking some of the Zofran I had horded from my last pregnancy with Bonnie. I feel better most of the time but have a few episodes of waking up in the middle of the night to throw up, which never happened with Bonnie. The doctor gave me a prescription for some Zofran than dissolves on your tongue and works much faster so that has been great. I guess I'm just one of those women that can't escape morning sickness no matter how hard I try!
We've been trying to get Bonnie used to the idea of having a baby in the house. She has been less than enthusiastic about the whole thing to say the least. When we ask her if she wants a brother or sister she says she wants a little boy and when we ask her what she will think if she gets a sister she says "I push it." She's even said she would kick it! We've gotten her to stop threatening violence against the new baby and now she says she'll be mad if it's a little girl. It's apparent we still have quite a lot more work to do before September!


No comments:
Post a Comment