Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

June 3, 2014

24 Weeks

I had my 24 week check up yesterday and everything looks good. Baby has grown quite a bit since my last appointment. She is constantly kicking and punching me. She also seems to have hiccups several times a day. The Nurse Practitioner got on to me about my weight gain and wouldn't seem to accept "it's not me it's the baby" excuse. I think she finally started to believe me once she measured my tummy and of course I was measuring big. Looks like we are going to have another big girl on our hands! 


I painted the baby's room a really pretty blue color. I know what you're thinking "blue? for a girl's room???" Well, it's 2014 and I painted our little girl's room blue! It's a medium blue/gray so it's not exactly the traditional little boy blue. We are going to add lots of pink eventually - at least that's the plan. The theme I'm going with is "shabby chic" so we'll see how that turns out. I've got lots of ideas but I just need to start putting them in action since we've got about 3 months left.

Bonnie is getting more and more excited about "Baby Sister." She has told me that she wants to go on walks with Baby Sister and look for bunnies and spiders. She thinks Baby Sister is going to have brown eyes and brown hair, like Mommy. She still wants to name the baby Luke. It's not even close to the name we picked out but at least we don't have to worry about her spilling the beans!

No comments:

Post a Comment