It's been raining now for the past two days, which is so rare in Colorado that Matt and I cannot remember it ever doing this in the past 5 years. We haven't seen the sun in the past two days either, which is also rare here where we get well over 300 days of sunshine a year. By this point in the year we would much rather have rain than snow. Hopefully this is the last round of snow we'll have but you can never tell in Colorado.
On the school front, things are closing in quickly for both of us. Matt has final exams starting on the 28th. He lucked out this semester with only 2 finals and a paper to write. I have 5 weeks of classes left and 2 papers and then I'll be done. It's going by very quickly and thank goodness because we are both running out of energy and motivation is at an all time low in the Morrison household!

No comments:
Post a Comment