Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

April 15, 2009

Pennies from Heaven?

Doubtful, but there is definitely something strange going on. Right after my dad died I found pennies everywhere I went for several weeks, which I thought was his way of giving me my inheritance in penny form. It was pretty weird but I just figured it was a coincidence, that is until recently. I have a big zip lock bag full of junk I picked out from his trailer (aka my inheritance) in our closet. The other day I was looking for something and the bag opened and everything fell out. Ever since then I've been seeing pennies all over the apartment. Matt thought it would be funny to play a trick on me and place pennies in inconspicuous places. He put a penny in my Harry Potter book so when I picked it up a penny fell out. He put one on top of the hairdryer so when I picked it up it fell on the counter. The worst one was when I got up from the couch to go to the restroom one night he put one on my seat and adamantly denied he had done anything. It was all fun and games until today when I was getting packed up from my internship and low and behold I found a penny at the bottom of my bag. It's getting weird and I'm starting to fell a little crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment