Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

June 8, 2009

Graduation Festivities

Two years of blood, sweat, and tears (literally) has officially come to an end and I am officially a MSW! It's amazing how quickly the day goes when you've been waiting, anticipating, and planning for it for so long. I got a double celebration because it was also my 27th birthday. Not a bad birthday present I gave myself this year I must admit!

Here I am all done up in the graduation gear.


Showing off my "wings"

Where's Lydia? Hint: In the middle waving at the camera.

We ended up having dinner at a McKormick's. It was really tasty and we even got the whole room to ourselves!

On Saturday we all drove west to a small town near Vail called Dillon where we rented a pontoon boat and took it out on Lake Dillon. It was a gorgeous day but was a bit windy which made it feel much colder than it actually was. We rented a grill and had a picnic on board...well tried to have a picnic between the high gusts of wind.

The boat ride was so incredibly relaxing and the views were amazing. Matt and I were so glad to be able to spend time with so many members of our family for the second year in a row. I think we are going to have to start making this a yearly event...but next time can someone else do all the planning!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment