Matt made me promise to take my camera and take pictures of the little village - that's right I said village. Here's the school building that until 2004 used to house all students K-12. Talk about culture shock! I had more people in my graduating class than they have in their entire school district.
The only church in Weldona. Doesn't it remind you of Little House on the Prairie??
Corn fields as far as the eye can see.
What else do you do when there are 4.2 people per square mile??? Build a nude beach.
This week brought the end of Matt's Bar review class. He definitely has mixed feelings about it. On the one hand it means he doesn't have to get up early and sit through a boring lecture everyday. But on the other hand it means the Bar is quickly approaching - much faster than I think he would like to acknowledge. Earlier in the week the law firm sent him a study package full of goodies which we both thought was pretty cool. I don't think it will ever get old to get wined and dined by the law firm!

No comments:
Post a Comment