Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

October 25, 2009

Loan Troubles

If you would have asked me on Wednesday how easy the home loan process has been up until that point I would have answered "It's been so easy I can't even believe it!" Ask me that same question yesterday and I would have just sighed and then gone into a least a 30 minute ranting on the whole home loan process including it's failures and why I think it is a giant waste of time.

Last night after running to Kinkos, because of course we've packed up the printer and scanner, to print off and fax over yet another document to the loan people, we decided to stop for dinner at Panda Express. If you want to know what the worst possible fortune cookie to get after dealing with the home loan people for hours and only 1 week before you close on a house that you may or may not be able to afford, just take a look below...

No comments:

Post a Comment