Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

October 30, 2009

October Snowstorm

That's right people - an OCTOBER snowstorm. It started snowing Tuesday night at 8pm and didn't stop until last night around 6pm. We ended up getting 2 feet of snow! The government shut down at noon on Wednesday, all day Thursday, and then there was a 2 hour delay this morning. Poor Matt only got a 1 hour delay yesterday. Let's hope this huge amount of snow in October isn't a sign of a long and snowy winter to come.

I've almost given up on the whole loan process. In a matter of hours it went from "you have plenty of money to close" to "you don't have sufficient funds to close," which is NOT what you want to hear 4 days before you close. I've given the loan people everything I have so hopefully this all works out in the end or else we will be homeless as of November 8th and out $3000. We have our final walk through on the house Sunday to make sure they fixed everything we asked them to so that better be right or I might develop a nervous twitch because of this home buying experience! Meanwhile, we are still plugging away on all of our packing and are getting close to being done with it but no where close to being done with all the cleaning needed in order to move out and not have to buy the apartment complex a new apartment - no fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment