Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

February 15, 2010

Colorado Home & Garden Show

This year since we have a home we thought we would hit up the Colorado Home & Garden Show at the Convention Center.

Don't think our HOA would go for this one.

Who ya gonna call?

We spent about 3hours there and only ended up buying a mop. I guess it would be a great place to go if you were looking to remodel your home but as we don't have any of those needs it ended up being a waste of time.

Other than that I've been enjoying a 4 day weekend this President's Day. I had too much time built up so the government made me day a day off - life is tough for government workers. Daisy has also been enjoying the long weekend by soaking up some sun out on the deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment