Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

February 22, 2010

Snow Angels

We got a decent sized snow storm this weekend and took the dogs out to enjoy it thinking that this may be one of the last big storms we get this season (yeah right).

Daisy of course had to wear her sweater in order to go outside and in true Daisy fashion wasn't convinced it was such a great idea to be outside.


And in true Zoe fashion she had a blast running around in the snow. We bought her a new Frisbee last time we were at Petsmart and she took full advantage of having the backyard all to herself.



Matt has become a pro at shoveling snow off the driveway and the sidewalk. We are both ready for some warmer weather so we can actually see our grass.

Other than that there is nothing much to report. Matt has been keeping super busy at work. I'm actually lucky if I get to see him during the week. He's doing great work for all the partners and I think he enjoys the work most days so all is well. My job has been keeping me busy too. I was put on a huge case that has ended up taking ALL of my time at work but it's been a great learning experience. Next week I'll be in Dallas for my first round of training. I'm excited to get out of the office for awhile and go somewhere warm but I don't think Matt is as excited about having to take care of everything by himself for a week - although I'm sure he will quite enjoy not having to do dishes for a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment