Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

March 21, 2010

The New Bedroom Furniture Is Here!

It took a long 4 months but our bedroom furniture was delivered yesterday. Originally, this furniture was supposed to be delivered in January. Well, January came and went and we were told an array of things from "it will be delivered next week" to "it will be the end of April." Needless to say we were not too excited about all the inconsistencies and even thought about cancelling the order all together.

This Monday I got a call out of the blue from the furniture store saying they could deliver the furniture this weekend. Although perhaps not worth a four month wait we are really happy with the furniture and glad it looks good since we couldn't even remember what we had ordered!

My favorite piece is the media center which weirdly enough houses all of our VHS videos with no room to spare. I think it was made for us!

The dogs were super worried yesterday when we were preparing the bedroom for the delivery men. I think they were sure we were moving again. The bed sits a little bit higher now so it's going to take awhile for them to get used to it but as long as we aren't moving again I think they will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment