In preparation of warmer weather, which I am confident is just around the corner, we've been stocking up on garden supplies. We bought an assortment of bulbs to plant in containers in the front of the house. We also bought some cool planter boxes that fit over the railings of the deck. My favorite thing we've gotten so far is a peony plant, which I hope will bring many years of deliciously aromatic blooms.
Meet the newest addition to the Morrison household, Gloria the Glorious Gardenia (you can call her Gloria). Matt noticed her while we were at our local nursery and knowing I've wanted one for awhile pointed her out and it was love at first sight. I'm not so sure she felt the same way. It's been a rough few weeks but she's still hanging on. Hopefully once we can get some consistent warm weather she will get some flowers to bloom.

No comments:
Post a Comment