Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

May 8, 2011

Are you there 2nd trimester? It's me, Lydia.

Today is the first day of the second trimester! It's hard to believe this pregnancy is already a third over. I'm not quite sure if everything they say about the calm and easiness of the second trimester is true since I'm too afraid to stop taking my medication to find out. It turns out as of last Wednesday, the morning sickness is not over. I missed a pill and within 4 hours was throwing up. Not a good sign! Right now, I'm thinking that I will give the drugs another week before testing it out again. Fatigue also reared it's ugly head again last week. Most days it felt like I had been drugged and was asleep by 8:30pm. Hopefully the placenta takes over soon and this kid becomes a little more independent!

On a brighter note, I've taken the leap into buying maternity clothes. I'm still at that awkward point in pregnancy when only limited pieces in my wardrobe fit and most of the maternity clothes look like I'm wearing muumuus. I figure it's only a few more weeks until I'm in maternity clothes full time.

We are having a difficult time finding the perfect name for Baby Morrison. I think we've narrowed down some girl names but boy names seem to be giving us some trouble. At the rate we're going if it's a boy it might be called "baby" for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment