In the first zombie dream I was the only person who didn't know the world had been taken over by zombies. Matt and my mom were trying to explain to me what had happened while we sat around watching zombies run around and attack each other. Then, we all got in the car and I was so concerned about finding a safe place to stay so that I could have the baby but all my mom could talk about was having to find and acquire as many cloth diapers as we could. It was very weird!
The second zombie dream I had centered around some church retreat Matt, I and the dogs were at. During the retreat all the church goers suddenly became zombies and started attacking each other. They didn't attack us but were holding us captive. The only way we got away was by making an excuse that the dogs needed to go out.
I've had some other weird dreams but the zombie dreams are by far the most disturbing. I hope it doesn't mean that I need to start preparing for a zombie attack anytime soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment