Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

October 16, 2011

Baby, We're Full Term!

Baby is officially full term! That basically means baby could come any day. We certainly are not hoping for an early entrance but a couple of days early wouldn't be so bad.

Things are starting to get significantly more uncomfortable lately. I'm still sleeping decently in between the frequent bathroom breaks, tossing and turning and crazy dreams. I'm pretty sure Baby dropped last week which has brought on a whole new lot of symptoms. According to all the books the heartburn was supposed to be better once Baby dropped but I've found that to be a giant lie. Perhaps my biggest complaint are my hips, which hurt constantly. Taking baths at night seems to help if only for a few minutes at a time. Right now I'm just counting down the days until I start maternity leave, which is currently at 12 !


No comments:

Post a Comment