Bonnie has really been into looking around the last couple of days. It seems every day she is more alert and becoming more aware of her surroundings. Amazingly her neck strength seems to be increasing every day too. Because she appears to be well beyond her weeks in neck strength I thought I would test out the Bumbo seat she got as a present from cousin Lisa. She really liked it...for about 2 minutes! We'll keep working on it and hopefully get a lot of use out of it before her thighs get too chunky to fit in it!
December 6, 2011
Girls Need Pink
We decided this week that Bonnie needed some pink in her life. All of the clothes we have for her are pretty boyish so Matt bought some pink outfits on his way home from work. It's kind of weird to see Bonnie in pink since all we've ever seen her in is yellow, green and the occasional blue. Personally, I think she's going to be more of a purple girl but we'll let her make that decision when she gets a little older.

Bonnie has really been into looking around the last couple of days. It seems every day she is more alert and becoming more aware of her surroundings. Amazingly her neck strength seems to be increasing every day too. Because she appears to be well beyond her weeks in neck strength I thought I would test out the Bumbo seat she got as a present from cousin Lisa. She really liked it...for about 2 minutes! We'll keep working on it and hopefully get a lot of use out of it before her thighs get too chunky to fit in it!
Bonnie has really been into looking around the last couple of days. It seems every day she is more alert and becoming more aware of her surroundings. Amazingly her neck strength seems to be increasing every day too. Because she appears to be well beyond her weeks in neck strength I thought I would test out the Bumbo seat she got as a present from cousin Lisa. She really liked it...for about 2 minutes! We'll keep working on it and hopefully get a lot of use out of it before her thighs get too chunky to fit in it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment