Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

December 26, 2011

Sick Baby

Bonnie and I caught a little cold last week and she is still fighting it off. I feel so bad since there is little we can do to help her but she hasn't been too phased by the whole situation. As you can see she is still eating and sleeping like a champ.

Speaking of sleeping, Bonnie has officially slept through the night for 5 nights in a row. It's been really amazing to get some normal sleep again! Let's just hope she can keep this up once I go back to work.

The dogs are starting to get used to the idea that Bonnie isn't leaving. In fact, Daisy has proven to be a good big sister. I put Bonnie down in her play gym this morning while I did some dishes and when I went to check on her I found Daisy babysitting.

Bonnie has been growing like a weed lately but we were able to fit her into some overalls Grandma Davidson bought her. A little too big still but so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment