I also had an appointment on Friday to check my blood pressure which has been quite high since I've been home from the hospital. The nurse who took my blood pressure (which is normal again) was asking about Bonnie's delivery so we were chatting about how cool it is that her birthday is 11/11/11 and I mentioned that it is even cooler because she weighed exactly 11 pounds. The nurse stopped what she was doing and said "I heard about that baby!" Apparently Bonnie's birth was a much talked about event at the hospital and the doctor's office.
Matt's parents came to meet Bonnie last week and had a great time getting to hold her.
Although Bonnie missed out on some of the newborn clothes we bought, we just had to put her in a few special outfits. Of course this Braves onesie is one of those outfits.
The dogs are slowly getting adjusted to life with baby. Zoe has been shedding like crazy lately and even losing chunks of hair. I think that she assumed Bonnie would only be staying for a little while and as time continues to go by and Bonnie is still here, Zoe is having some troubles dealing. Daisy was losing chunks of hair at first but seems to be handling life with Bonnie a little better as of late. Hopefully the dogs start to accept Bonnie soon because I don't know how much longer I can keep up with all the dog hair flying around the house!

No comments:
Post a Comment