Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

August 4, 2012

First Tooth

Bonnie developed a cough yesterday so we thought she was getting a little cold but instead of a cold she got a tooth! I briefly thought this morning that maybe she had croup but by chance I googled teething and cough and low and behold the two are connected. She has been über cranky all day so hopefully the tooth makes a quick entry. As you can see below Bonnie has been chewing on pretty much anything she can get her baby hands on.

Another first for Bonnie recently was a haircut. I had heard it was bad luck to cut a baby's hair before their 1st birthday but Matt pressured me into it. I have to admit her hair looks so much cuter now that her mullet has been tamed.

Bonnie had real table food last week for the first time and to our surprise absolutely loved it. She had spaghetti and meatballs, pancakes with strawberries and tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich. She's growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment