As I type this my eyes are droopy and the screen is blurry from sheer exhaustion. I can't believe how awful teething has been not just for Bonnie but for the whole family. Bonnie continues to have a nasty cough and runny nose which has made pretty much everything, especially sleeping, difficult. Add on top of that her overall crankiness because of the new tooth coming in and its a recipe for LONG days and nights. I keep telling myself that it can't possibly last more than a week but here we are quickly approaching that 1 week mark and not a whole lot of improvement. The doctor's office seems to think its just a cold mixed with teething, which is a good thing but doesn't really help anyone sleep. I think I've googled everything there is to know about teething. The only thing that I can't bring myself to google for fear of what it will say is how many total teeth babies have...


No comments:
Post a Comment