Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

July 15, 2013

First Real Sentence

Last Friday morning when I dropped Bonnie off at school I noticed that a little boy named Eamon in her class bit another little boy on the arm. That night I asked Bonnie if Eamon ever bites her and she got real sad and said "hurts." I told her next time he bites her to tell him that it was an ouchie and to stop. She was so excited the next morning to talk about how it hurts when Eamon bites her. I guess she was excited that we could actually communicate about something together, which actually is pretty cool! Fast forward to this afternoon when I picked Bonnie up from school. In the car I asked her if she had a good day at school which she said her usual "yea!" Then I asked her what she did and she said "I bite Eamon!" Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment