Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

September 9, 2014

39 Weeks and Counting

I had my last prenatal appointment this morning and everything looks great. My blood pressure was down from last time and there were no other signs of pre-eclampsia. Baby's heart rate was in the 130's and she is still transverse. I've gotten her to flip a couple of times but she just gets right back into her favorite position. I'm measuring 43 weeks which puts her 4 weeks ahead. She's definitely going to be a big girl but it doesn't look like we have another Bonnie on our hands.

We still need to pack for the hospital but other than that we are as ready as we can be. My mom comes into town tomorrow so it will be good to have another set of hands to help prepare for the baby and manage Bonnie. Only 2 more days to go!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment