Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

April 9, 2011

Baby Makes 3

It's official - we are expecting Baby Morrison on November 7, 2011! We had our first prenatal doctor's visit last week and were lucky enough to be able to see Baby Morrison. Everything looked normal, according to the nurse since it just looked like a blob to us, and the heartbeat was strong at 167bpm. I've been feeling pretty sick the last few weeks, which hasn't been so fun, but I'm hoping that the worst has passed. I have learned a few things from all this morning sickness. For example, I learned that flying in the midst of a bad bout of morning sickness is a very bad choice for me and those around me and I won't be doing it ever again! Other than the morning sickness I don't have too many complaints as everything else has been pretty normal. We're looking forward to a smooth pregnancy and meeting Baby Morrison very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment