Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

July 10, 2014

28 Week Check Up

We went in for my 28 week check up last week and everything looks great. The baby is already measuring big - like 2 weeks big - but that shouldn't really be a surprise to anyone! They ran some tests to look for signs of pre-eclampsia and I continue to have no signs so that is reassuring. I got my Rhogam shot and a Tdap shot, which is still a little tender. Baby was doing fine and her heart rate was 150 bpm. My doctor said that she requested to work on September 12th so she could perform the c-section but I guess they scheduled her at night instead of the morning. So, we are still waiting to hear if Baby's birthday will be the 12th or the 13th. It doesn't really matter to us, but if she's born on the 13th she will have her birthday on Friday the 13th several times in her life....creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment