Well, it's been several weeks in the making but we finally finished the baby's room and we are so happy with the outcome!
The tree took most of the time and energy. Matt drew the tree on the wall with chalk and then I painted over it. The leaves and pink birdies are decals and the flowers are 3-D scrapbook flowers that we nailed onto the wall.
I had someone on Etsy custom make the quilt, three-tiered crib skirt and crib sheet. It's really beautiful and ties the whole room together.
There is one project that I did but am not putting on here. I bought wooden letters that spell out baby's name and covered them with a beautiful white flower patterned paper. Then I hung them up with pink ribbon. It turned out so well and is even Matt's favorite part of the room! Now all we have to do is go through the massive amount of baby clothes and wash them all - oh fun!




No comments:
Post a Comment