Over the past week I've really gotten a taste of working in the government:
1. I was told that I never really got hired because someone in the regional office couldn't find my file.
2. Sat in about 12 hours of meetings.
3. Had to choose a health plan from 20+ options.
4. Called the help desk 3 times but they only responded once.
5. Completed 6 hours of online training.
6. Got fingerprinted for a FBI background investigation.
We've had some crazy weather as of late. A cold front blew in Monday morning and we went from highs in the 70s to highs in the 40s. There was even talk of snow but all we got was rain. On our way home yesterday we saw this awesome rainbow.
Nothing much to report on the house front. We are quickly approaching the 1 month mark to closing/move-in. We have no furniture or boxes and have not even begun to think about packing but I did book movers, which I'm super excited about. The house is scheduled to be appraised by October 14th so hopefully that goes well.

No comments:
Post a Comment