Bonnie turned 7 months old on Monday. When I picked her up from school yesterday she said mama when she saw me! It was so sweet and probably the first time she has correctly identified me by name.
Bonnie has really perfected crawling over the past month and is now working hard on standing unassisted for longer and longer periods.
Over the past couple of weeks Bonnie has been cruising not only across the furniture but from one piece of furniture to another. She is turning out to be quite an amazing baby. Her teacher told me last week that she thought Bonnie was a genius. I'm just a little biased but I tend to agree with her.
It is nearly impossible to sit anywhere close to Bonnie now-a-days without her trying to pull up on you. In fact we really can't leave much out because she quickly crawls over to it and pulls up.
We are still making all of Bonnie's food which has proved to be pretty fun. I love trying out new recipes! She really loves all the fruits we have given her but for some reason doesn't seem to like any green vegetables yet. This week we are trying mango, so that should be pretty yummy!








No comments:
Post a Comment