Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

June 23, 2012

Pool Party

I bought a little pool for Bonnie and today seemed like the perfect day to test it out since it was over 100 degrees! She wasn't so sure about it at first because the water was pretty cold but after a few minutes she warmed right up to it and ended up having a great time.

We are continuing to try new foods every week and some Bonnie likes and some she's not so sure about. Recently we tried plums, which I messed up when I made them because I left on the skin so they were super tart. She ate about half the serving and gave up. Matt likes this picture because she's got a apple puff in her mouth and it looks like she has buck teeth.

Carrots still continue to be one of her favorites as you can tell from this picture.

I found a recipe for a pear/peach/mango purée and tested it out last week. It is delicious and Bonnie absolutely loves it! I've also been adding some spices to foods and have had some success. She wasn't too keen on the rosemary I added to her squash but maybe it's an acquired taste. This week we revisited avocado which went over much better than last time. Next week we are going to try blueberries!

By far the funniest picture of the week had to be when Bonnie crawled into the exersaucer, stood up and tried to play with the toys. It was hilarious!

This was the last week to buy a copy of Bonnie's class photo and once you see this picture you'll know why we had to get one.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment