Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

May 19, 2009

I'm Done!!!

Yesterday was my last day of classes. I worked all weekend to get all my final assignments done and so now I am officially done with my Master's degree! It's kind of a weird feeling and I'm not sure reality has quite set in yet. I'm so glad that it is done but it will be sad not to have something to work towards anymore. This degree has been such a big part of my life, not just over the past two years, but for much longer. The preparation it took just to apply to graduate school was enough to make me not want to get a Master's degree! Despite the odds and self doubt, I've made it through and wouldn't have changed anything about the experience (except for the undeserved B+ I got in Law of Family and Child last quarter). Now all I have to decide is what I want to do with the rest of my life...easy enough right???

No comments:

Post a Comment