It was confirmed at our 38 week appointment last week that there is absolutely no progress happening. Apparently my thought that Baby dropped wasn't right. I just wish Baby or my body would keep me better informed about what is happening since I seem to have no clue!
This week I started maternity leave. Things were starting to get a little stressful at work so I decided it was time to go. Poor Matt has been working like crazy to get all of his cases in order so he can take a couple of weeks off, which means 7 day work weeks and 12 hour work days.
I think we are about as ready for Baby as we can be. The hospital bag is packed, all it's clothes are washed, and we bought all the supplies we could think of. We still have to put the car seat in but luckily the hospital helps with that. All we have to do now is wait...

No comments:
Post a Comment